Saturday, November 21, 2009

November Picture Highlights

This is Kaden's fish he made at school. During the month of October they learned all about fish and this month they're learning about maps.

Happy little Paxton.

Here's my new haircut. I think it's just alright. Not too thrilled with it, but it's shorter, which it what I wanted. I'm definitely not happy how the bangs turned out, but at least they'll grow back quickly.

Paxton is practically crawling already. It's not official yet, but he gets up on all fours and moves his knees. He just hasn't figured out how to move his hands forward yet.

The boys watching TV.

Paxton. I just thought this was a great picture to see what his eye color looks like right now. I love the color they are now, but I'm still undecided about what color they will end up. I bet they'll be brown...like all the other boys in the family.

4 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Cute kids! Cute haircut! Love the bangs! :)

Xoxo Grandma said...

I love the haircut too. Paxton is getting so big. Kaden is quite artistic...tell him his great aunt is proud of him.

Linds said...

Good update. Great pictures. I love the Halloween costumes and the pumpkins. And I think your hair is cute.

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Hi Joy. (I'm assuming you are the main blogger of the family, alghough I have been wrong from time to time). I'm a friend of Josh's from CO. Your boys are so cute! I love the new one and love how chubby he is (mine are/were just like that). I hear you might come to Seattle...we would love to show you around! We might be looking at alternate places to live (possibly in the Portland area) here in a year or two, so your advice would come in handy if you don't mind. Thanks! Kistine Perkins Uffens