Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Paxton!

Paxton turned 1 year old on May 31st!
I can't believe my little baby is already 1 year old. And with the celebration of his birthday, we completed a trifecta of birthday celebrations! All 3 boys were born within the last 11 days of May, and Paxton barely made it sneaking in on the last day of the month.
Enjoying some cake for sure!
May 31 2010
Paxton is 31" tall.
He grew 9 and 1/4 inches since his last birthday!
Paxton is almost the opposite of Versii. On Versii's 1st birthday, he cried when we tried to put a birthday hat on his head...yet here Paxton is all smiles!
All my boys!
1...3...7
And so begins another year of craziness!

2 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love the photo of all three boys! Paxton licking the plate is priceless.

Brittany said...

Happy late birthday to Paxton! Seriously, has it really been a year? Also, I JUST (like in the last 2 minutes) found out that you are coming to Amy's wedding and you have no idea how happy that made me! I am SO dang excited to see you since the last time I saw you was at my wedding when I barely had time to say three words to anybody!