Thursday, August 12, 2010

Once Upon an Update...

...Okay, so I've finally updated the blog. And it only took an entire day to do. I just blogged 2 & 1/2 months of pictures and updates! So for those of you who like to check out every post. You've got about 4 of them, starting with "June."
Enjoy!
The most current news at the moment is this:
Josh and our 2 older boys are out camping tonight. While Paxton and I will be enjoying the ammentities of home. ---Paxton's asleep now, which is why I am finally caught up. And the blog probably wouldn't have taken the entire day to update if he wasn't such a crazy busy boy! That kid is into everything! And he's not satisfied to play by himself. So if any one ever wonders why I tend to be tardy with my posts, I can give you one reason....his name is Paxton!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

He may be a busy boy, but since he's so cute, well, how can you help but not feel blessed?