Thursday, January 20, 2011

Halloween 2010

This year Kaden carved a pumpkin (on the right) all by himself.
He did a great job! As in years past, none of my boys like digging the guts out of the pumpkin. They thing it's too gross!

Kaden also designed & assembled his own costume this year. He came to me and said, "Mom, I'm going to be Batman for Halloween. And I'm gonna wear my black thermals, Batman T-shirt, and Batman cape." Who am I to argue with that. :) So I made him a Batman headband. He's loved his costume so much, he wears it all the time...still...even months after Halloween. Versii wants to be just like Kaden, so this year, he went as Luigi. And Paxton, as a Sock Monkey.

They had so much fun on Halloween. Versii still talks about it.

Happy Halloween 2010!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

The sock monkey costume is too adorable. I love that Kaden put together his own costume, he must be so creative.