Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our 6th Anniversary

 March 3, 2012, date night to celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary.  We dined at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which we love, and attended the Oregon Ballet's performance of Giselle.  We had a lovely evening.   Although, my husband is not interested in attending any other ballets in the near future.   ;)
My dear friend Nicole graciously agreed to do my hair and makeup for our big date.  As always, I felt like my most beautiful self.  And I loved my gorgeous up-do.  Thank you again Nicole!
...And Thank you to my Mom for watching our boys for the night, so we could enjoy some time alone!

3 comments:

tren said...

Haha, that's how Tom felt about the ballet after we went to see Romeo and Juliet in Denver last year. You are so beautiful!

Joshua and Joy said...

LOL, men are funny like that. Thank you!

AJ Candrian said...

Love the hair... just as gorgeous as ever, Joy!