Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sunny Seaside

 March 30, 2013 
We spent the last Saturday of spring break at the coast, as it had been forecasted to be a sunny 72 degrees.
(Kaden was out of town for spring break with his Mama.)
On the way to Seaside, we stopped at Camp 18 for lunch.
The boys loved all the old machinery.
 Warm sand under our feet!

  Nothing better than an endless sandbox...
 ...with quick access to water.
 We had fun just digging holes in the sand.
 "Look, I'm Sandman!"
 And the boys really enjoyed flying our kite.


 The boys think it's fun to be buried in the sand, until they realize that they can't move.
 Versii took this lovely shot of us lounging about.
(Apologizes for the blinding whiteness of my legs...I don't tan.)
 One of the boys favorite things...being chased by Daddy!

Enjoying some treats from the candy shop.

2 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Oh my favorite place in Oregon, I can't believe it was that warm! How lucky.

tren said...

What a fun time! I love your photos--so cute! For the record, I don't tan either, and I say just own it!