Friday, May 31, 2013

Paxton's 4

 May 31, 2013
Happy 4th Birthday Paxton!
The boys were bursting with excitement to watch Paxton open his gifts this morning at 6:30am.
We told them to give us an hour and come back at 7:30am.
Still not ready to get up, Josh and I let Paxton open his gifts on the end of our bed.
 Right away Versii convinced Paxton to let him help open 2 of the gifts.
 Nano Cars!
 When Versii opened this dog that spits balls from his mouth, Paxton shouted out, "Just what I always wanted!  I always wanted that!" --To which I have to laugh, since never has he seen one before or ever requested it, but that's what he says when he really likes something.  He's a very animated kid!
 Love our little easily excited Paxton!

 Halo figure sets, Smoke Bombs, "Spitting Dog", Nano Cars and Lego Star Wars for DS!
Plus some fun money from Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma!
We celebrated with Curious George cupcakes.
Or "Serious George" as Paxton says.
That's what I found at the store and when I brought them home and said, "Look what I got for your birthday." Paxton exclaimed, "Monkey cupcakes!  Just what I always wanted!"

Paxton is measuring in at almost 3 and a half feet tall.
41 and 5/8" to be exact.
He has grown 2 and 3/4" this past year.
And he is 5/8" shorter than Versii at age 4.

No comments: