Thursday, July 4, 2013

Splash Fun!

 June 27, 2013 
I just love the ideas you can find on the Internet.
I saw this idea on a blog called HowDoesShe and decided the boys would love these!
I went to the Dollar Store and picked up 6 bags of sponges (10 per pack), 3 plastic bins, and a bag of rubber bands all for $10.  Then I started making these awesome splash toys. They were so easy and quick to make.  It only takes 2 sponges per toy, so each bag made 5 --So now we have 30 of these little balls of fun.
The boys were so excited!
We filled up each bin with water and let the water works begin!
 
These splash toys are so great!  
They're better than water balloons, since they're reusable and you don't get the broken up balloon mess all over.
And they're better than squirt guns, since they can often be hard for the little guys to fill up and take awhile to reload.  
My boys loved them!

No comments: