Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome to the Wescotts

 August 7, 2013
On our first full day in Utah...we drove out to Kaysville, to our old home, to see our friends the Wescotts.  We drove out to Kaysville every day while Mom, Grandma and Aunt Gail were gone and just hung out.
August 9, 2013
 The boys were excited to see Sky and Gavin again.
And play in their old backyard.

 Baby Whitney is just such a sweetie!
I love her!
 Sam and Kyle fed us lunch and dinner most days and it was so good!  I left with a few new delicious recipes!
Thanks for feeding us so well!
 We picked up Bugles to share.
Can you believe the Wescott kids have never had Bugles before?

I think Whit may have helped make this mess. ;)
 August 11, 2013
All the kids after church on Sunday.
Sam and I.
I just love Sam!
Sam you are such an awesome friend!
I miss having you just 2 doors down!
Thanks for taking such good care of us!

No comments: