Monday, February 17, 2014

Divine Nature

February 5, 2014
For those of you who don't know, I work with the Young Women in our ward at church.  This month we're focusing on Divine Nature and we decided to have an activity about friendship and inner beauty.  We had the girls make friendship bracelet's for each other and have each girl  take turns in front of the blackboard, while everyone wrote words describing their character or "inner beauty".  And I took pictures for them so they could keep them as a reminder of their own greatness.  After we had each of the Young Women take their turn, they insisted that we, as leaders, take our turn.  Here's mine.
I'm still trying to figure out what "Smexy" means: I think maybe that makes me "smart sexy".  Anyway, we all ended up have a great night and laughing a lot.