Monday, August 8, 2016

Post-Reunion at OMSI


July 25, 2016 
A little post-reunion fun at OMSI with my cousins Linda, Angela and Kathy and their families!  Linda happened to mention that they were thinking of going there when they visited us Sunday night and since we have a membership, we met them over so we could get them all in!  


 The boys enjoying the space exhibit with cousins!
The whole group!
***
After OMSI, the boys and I needed to pick up some brackets Josh needed to install the garage door in the new garage we are building.  But when we went to drop the parts off at his work, he was in a meeting...so the boys left him notes.  Versii drew him a picture and Paxton's note made me laugh: "Dear Daddy, Today I went to your work.  You won't here.  Love, Paxton"
***
When we left Josh's work, we drove back to Portland to hang out with Julie and Michael at Mom and Dad's until they had to leave for the airport.  But on our way home, Josh face-timed us...I had Versii answer since I was driving and all I saw when I glanced at the screen, was blood running down Josh's face!  Then he proceeds to ask if I am close to home and tells me not to panic!  He had been working on the garage door and the metal track fell and swung down right on top of his head.  He had a 2 inch gnash and was having trouble getting the bleeding to stop.  When I got home, I helped him clean it up and then I did my best to super glue it closed, as it did not appear to be too deep.  (I'm now posting one week later and happy to report that the wound seems to be healing nicely and surely will leave a scar but for now Josh is lucky enough to have hair to cover it.)

No comments: