Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Additions to our Garden

April 20, 2018: We picked out some new trees and plants for our garden.  I love our new magnolia tree!  (top left)
 The magnolia blossoms!  So beautiful!

 Bleeding Heart
 In the back yard we added a lilac tree!  I'm so excited to see it bloom!  
 We also added this Coral Bark Japanese Maple to the backyard.  It will be really fun to see it grow and mature over the years.
The cherry blossom trees aren't new, but they are blooming and I love them!
 I actually had this plant in a pot for several months and managed not to kill it! I decided it was finally time to add it to the yard.
We still have so much more work to do in our yard.  After the remodel we started the yard with a blank canvas, no grass and not a single plant in the front yard.  Over the past few years we have added plants and trees little by little.  I love how it's turning out and I love added to our garden.  I especially love spring and watching everything start to bloom and grow!

No comments: