Sunday, October 16, 2022

My 43rd Birthday!

August 30, 2022
Celebrating my 43rd Birthday! 
Beautiful cards from my family, surprise birthday call from Kaden, treated to lunch by my dear friend, Annalei, picking up dessert from Pix Patisserie, take out for dinner (I let Paxton choose 5 Guys), surprise birthday deliveries, taking selfies, reading messages from family and friends... these are just some of the wonderful moments of my day!

It was such a fun surprise to get a call from Kaden, I hadn't realized they get to call their immediate family on birthdays.  Such an amazing gift, not only to talk to Kaden, but the technology that allows me to see him when he's so far away.  




Cards from my boys and a beautiful succulent arrangement and DQ ice cream cake from our friends Jana and Jason! 
My cousin Nan sent me these fun shakers for powdered sugar and cinnamon sugar and these cute dish towels.  And thanks to Mom and Dad for my birthday money and Julie for a gift card to a place I shop way to much LOL (Amazon).
I figured I needed at least one photo with Josh on my birthday, he was sick, so I was making him quarantine in the bedroom.  

No comments: