Thursday, November 6, 2008

Date Set

We are planning to be sealed in the Portland Oregon Temple on Friday, November 28th, at 7 pm.

For those of you who would like to attend or may possibly be able to come from out of town, please let me know so that I can book the appropriate sealing room for our group. Again, I apologize for the short notice. We realise that some of our family and friends who wanted to be here from other states may not be able to come, especially since the date is for the day after Thanksgiving and we understand. However, if your circumstances allow, we would love to have you join us.

I'm so excited! This has definitely been a month of big news. It will be so amazing to be sealed together as an eternal family. It's just a little sad, that the new baby had to be the one to nudge us to take care of things in a timely manner. Everything is finally falling in to place.

11 comments:

tren said...

I wish I could be there, but I'll be thinking of you anyway!

Amy said...

YAY, congrats! That's the greatest news ever.

AJ Candrian said...

Wish I could be there!! I'm so glad you're finally making this very important step!

Linds said...

I will be there! It's so excitng. I'm so happy for you.

The Fullmers Four said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys.

The Hill Family said...

How exciting!! I wish I could be there for it! Can't wait to see pictures of your big day.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your sealing date! We are so excited and happy for you guys! We cant wait to see you guys again, we miss you!

Love,
Chelsie

Nicole W. said...

We wouldn't miss it for the world!! we are SO excited!!! It will be the first sealing i've been to since my own:):)

love ya!

Clayton and Camea said...

I'm really excited for you! I wish that I could be there too, but we'll be in Washington and Evelyn's birthday is the next day. Shawna will be there, though!

guerry girls said...

YEP I will be in town and would love to come, see you in a few weeks

MotherBeck said...

Congrats!!! This is so exciting for you!