Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's official...

Today I had my first ultrasound, to date the pregnancy. According to the results...our little baby is measuring at 10 weeks and 4 days. That makes my due date officially May 30th. They say baby looks good so far.
Now for some related news...because of the unexpected baby. We will plan to be sealed very soon, before I can no longer fit into my newly completed temple dress. The plan was to be sealed in the temple dress I made, since I never really had a wedding dress originally. I do apologize to those of you who live out of town and had planned to attend our sealing. We would still love to have all our friends and family there, but we understand that short timing may not allow it. We have the letter from Salt Lake authorizing us to be sealed and now we just have to get the right recommend from our Bishop and Stake President. I'll let you all know when we set a date...just keep in mind, that it won't be too many weeks away.

7 comments:

MotherBeck said...

This is such an exciting time for you!

Linds said...

Nothin' like a baby to move things along eh?

Nicole W. said...

oh my gosh, SOOOO cute!!! I love the little baby already! I say GIRL!!!;)

I'm so excited for you to be sealed! just thinking about it makes me cry!
YAY for the Owens!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lara Family said...

Can you put it off until after December 16th so I can be there?

Joshua and Joy said...

Sorry Jewels...I think that my dress won't fit anymore if I wait that long.

Xoxo Grandma said...

Wish Uncle Mike & I could be there. We already have our tickets for Washington DC to spend the holiday with our family. I'll think of you & am glad you & Josh will be sealed. Enjoy your day at the temple.

The Hill Family said...

Congrats again! Seeing an ultrasound really makes thing real, huh? Yea!! Can't wait to hear more as things progress...