Friday, May 15, 2009

...All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Well, no baby news to share really...
...but I have had my bag packed to go to the hospital for over a week now. I'm super anxious for this little baby to get here! Mostly because I am miserable! And also, because Mom is going out of town on the 20th...in just 5 days. And my sister happens to be in town right now too, also leaving the 20th. So, if this baby doesn't come soon, then my babysitting plan for the kids will get a little more complicated. (No offense to plan B, I just like plan A the most.) ---Anyway, there is officially 15 days until my due date, but I'm not sure I can survive that many more days. I'm huge and this baby is only going to keep growing! If I go to term I'm afraid this baby will be 9 pounds. So, please pray that my baby can come soon.
I'll let you all know as soon as baby Paxton has arrived.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Hang in there, Joy! I will pray that he comes soon for you!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Hum, 9 pounds-10 ounces (Rob's weight); Thatcher women have been known to have big babies...6 weeks overdue too! You'll be in my prayers. I'd rather you have the baby early too.

AJ Candrian said...

How exciting!! I'm excited to see pics of the little guy soon!

P.S. Isn't Paxton the name of one of Angelina Jolie's kids? ;)

Linds said...

Time to start eating spicy food, jogging, jumping on trampolines, and going on bumpy rides. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it Joy! We will pray that he comes fast, and easy :)

We love you!

The Fullmers Four said...

Go jogging. That got Owen to come. But I had to go around Glendoveer like 3 times.

Jeff and Amy said...

Aren't the last few weeks of pregnancy just the most fun??? My vote is for jogging. But as we all know, the baby will come when the baby wants to, unfortunately.

Joshua and Joy said...

Actually Andrea, Angelina Jolie's baby is named Pax. Just Pax, not Paxton. So it's similar, but I didn't remember about her boys name until after I had thought of Paxton.

Clayton and Camea said...

Come on Paxton, Come out Come out whereever you are!

How're you doing?