Friday, May 15, 2009

Pampers Gifts to Grow

I just wanted to share this cute wooden puzzle that I got from my Pampers Gifts to Grow rewards. I don't know if any of you do this, but if you buy pampers products you should. I have tried other diapers, but my favorite are Pampers and each bag of diapers has a code sticker that can be entered into the Pampers website. They're each worth a certain amount of points and then you can save the points to get free stuff. I finally collected enough points to get something cool and so I got this Melissa & Doug wooden puzzle. I checked on their website and it would have cost $9.99 +shipping, but I got it for free with my pampers gifts to grow. Cool huh? Anyway, if you use Pampers wipes or diapers you should save your points, if not for yourself, for me.

1 comment:

guerry girls said...

OK Emily has that same puzzle she loves it! and I loved pampers also only ones that did not give Em a rash/.