Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Early August Highlights

These pictures actually were all taken prior to Joshua and Kaden's little road trip. Except for the ones of Paxton and Versii at the end. They were taken while the "big boys" were gone.

Left: Joshua carting the boys around on his legs. They love it!
Right: Versii getting reading to go on a fishing trip with Grandpa & Daddy. Kaden didn't want to go.

***************************************************
August 7th, my cousin Kathy got married.
Her sister Maryann came up for the big event and stayed at our house. We had a great time. We drove up to the beach with my cousins Maryann and Linda and both of their families. I didn't take any pictures at the beach, but we had a good time. Here are the pictures from the wedding reception.


Versii eating crumbs of something from inside the couch in the mother's lounge. Yuck!!



The only picture I currently have of the bride and groom. The rest of the time I was either taking pictures with someone else's camera or keeping an eye on my kiddos.

Kaden doing a little dancing to the Beastie Boys, after the reception. He's dancing with my cousin Maryann's boys, Allen and Sean.


Maryann and I.
AKA: Nan and SCAT. (Sisters, Cousins, and Twins.)
When Maryann and I were babies, we looked so much alike we called ourselves twins. We even convinced some guys at the youth dances that we actually were twins.
Love you Nan! It was so fun to have you come up and visit.


************************************************
Josh took the boys up to Beacon Rock, in Washington, for an overnight camp out.



Versii apparently dumped water on the table, to dip his food in.

Kaden took this picture of Josh and Versii.

Versii is trying to make a funny face, like his big brother. He wants to copy everything he does.

Throwing rocks!
************************************************



5 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

wow, I totally forgot Kathy was getting married. I'm a bad cousin!

Brittany said...

I had NO idea that Kathy got married! Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?

Joshua and Joy said...

It was way last minute. We barely knew about it...except that we are in the same state as her. We were only told about it a week before, so don't feel bad.

Xoxo Grandma said...

First pictures I've seen of the bride & groom...I'm not good at spreading news.

Linds said...

Some great pictures. You boys are getting so big!