Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BBQ at My Brothers

June 10, 2011 -
In the evening we went out to my brother Jeff's house for a BBQ.
Beautiful weather + cousin Chris + a trampoline + a tire swing + a tree house
= a ton of fun for the boys
The boys love to play with their cousin!
...And they actually all folded their arms & closed their eyes for prayer. Amazing!
You have to love that Paxton is trying to wield a sword that's longer than he is & that Kaden's prancing around with Katie's fuzzy scarf.
L: This is Kaden saying, "Mom, can we get a tire swing?"
R: I'm pretty sure Versii is defending the fort.
Paxton looking out from inside the fort.
I think this is just the sweetest picture.
We are now the owners of this horse. And on the way home, Versii overheard a conversation about potholes and blurted out, "Mom, I think we should name our horse Pothole." ----Everyone, meet Pothole.

No comments: