Saturday, August 13, 2011

Newport Beach 08.2011

August 10, 2011 - Newport Beach
After we went to the aquarium, Mom & I took the boys to the beach.
It was really windy, making it a bit cool. So I just let the boys play on the beach in their clothes & jackets. That made for one wet, super sandy mess. Lesson learned, I won't ever do that again. But they did have lots of fun!
Kaden trying to fly our kite.
Versii took a turn flying the kite too.
Mostly the boys just thought it was fun to run & jump in this stream along the sand.
They also did a little digging.
Ready. Set. Go!
They also had fun playing in the ocean.
The kite in the air above the boys is ours, being flown by Grandma.
Me & my boys!
Proof of the super sandy mess!

2 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Lucky you, lucky boys...my fondest summer memories were spent at the Oregon coast when your grandmother would take us there.

versii said...

Versii is an interesting name. I've been using it for almost 8 years as an alter-ego of sorts, and just recently a friend sent me your blog. In a few months I will be changing my legal name and am strongly considering Versii now that I see there may be more than one already. I'd love to talk to you about how you came up with it, and how you pronounce it and such.