Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Swim

August 19, 2011
My friend Nicole had the boys & I over to swim.
I was really looking forward to going swimming, as I recently purchased my first new swim suit in over 10 years. Obviously, I don't go swimming much. But as I thought about it this year, I realized that both my suits were purchased in Colorado, sadly dating them back to at least 2000. So out with the old & in with the new!
You can't see it, but Kaden is sporting a Mario tattoo & Mario swim shorts.
How can you go wrong when you combine 2 of his favorite thing: Mario & swimming.
Paxton loved the water!
He would stand on the edge of the pool, count "1, 2, 3." Then he'd leap off & I'd catch him. Then I'd stand him back up & he'd jump again and again. One time after he jumped, he said, "Look! I did it! I did it!"
Versii is a little more reserved when it comes to the water. He mostly just wanted to watch from a distance. He'd pop into the hot tub every now and then. And I convinced him to get into the pool for a bit, if I held him.

When I told the boys it was time to get home, they all jumped into the hot tub & refused to come out.
Thanks for having us Nicole!
We had a great time!

No comments: