Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Early Christmas Gift

 December 23, 2012 - I decided to let the boys have an early Christmas gift.  This one is from Grandma and Grandpa Thatcher.  It's a Lego organizer, with 6 clam boxes.  My Mother-in-law joked that it was more a gift for me, and maybe it is.  I do love organization and this was their one gift I couldn't wait to be opened!  But the boys do love it!  And they even helped me organize their Legos for about an hour...and then I was left to finish the job.  They are really enjoying the fact, that now they can more easily find what they want.  As we organized all the people and tiny pieces in one bin, the car parts in another, flat one in 2 bins and bricks in 2 bins.  Plus an additional bin for random shapes.

And sometimes boxes are just too much fun to resist playing in.

No comments: