Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Business Card Designer

 In February, I was asked to re-design the business cards for Josh's work, my second paid job as a designer.  They actually showed me three different versions of their old cards and they were all equally un-impressive.  They sent me over their logos and the information they wanted and this is what I came up with.  I love the new more colorful design.  And they are excited to have some great new business cards.  We had them printed through Vistaprint and we were happy with the cost and the professional look of the completed cards.
My first paid job was redesigning the business cards and creating letterhead for SkinScience.  I don't have a picture of the old cards, but just imagine a giant two-toned green SkinScience logo taking up half the card and a bunch of tiny black print on the side, they were sad and hard to read.  Their new cards are so much more visually pleasing.
***
If you know anyone in need of improved or new business cards, I'd be happy to talk to them.
I also routinely design fliers and posters on request.
(Feel free to email at: oybe1@yahoo.com or leave contact info in the comments.)

No comments: