Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Great Wolf 2014


March 27, 2014
Over the boys spring break we made a family trip up to the Great Wolf Lodge in Washington.  The boys loved it!  Kaden said he'd like to just live there.
We enjoyed swimming, although I still say if the water could be just 10 degrees warmer, it would be perfect.
The wave pool: a favorite.
Well the only one who didn't try out the water slide this time was Versii.  Josh convinced me to go down a slide with him.  I've never been a fan of water slides ever since I was a kid and I fell off my inner tube and scraped up my back as it hit all the seams on the way down.  ---Anyway, I tried it once, I basically screamed all the way down.  And I opted out of going down another time, once was plenty for me.
The boys opted to spend time in the arcade, instead of going on a quest.  They had a great time running from game to game.
Kaden desperately wishing for all this cool Minecraft stuff.
Hanging out.
Josh and Kaden went to go down the big water slide while Versii, Paxton and I went to story time at the clock tower.
Paxton with Violet and Versii with Wiley Wolf.
The boys each received a pair of wolf ears during our trip.  Kaden wore them to bed every night for a week after we came home.  Although he called them "fox ears" --As he is a big fan of the song, "What Does the Fox Say?"

No comments: