Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

 December 5, 2016
We had Michael's daughter, Madi, take some family photos for us while we were in Arizona.  This is really the first time we purposely attempted to take family photos in the last 10 years, so I'm glad we finally have some great shots.  We drove to downtown Gilbert and found some great little spots.  Downtown Gilbert is such a cute place.
Above: One of our favorites!  



 Josh and his boys, having a little fun!


 I love this one of Josh and I!
We don't typically have too many photos of the two of us together, as one of us is usually behind the camera.


 I think it's funny how Paxton is back there covering his eyes while Josh kisses me.  

 I think this one might be another favorite!

Our boys: Kaden, Versii and Paxton!
I snapped these ones of them at the end.
This pose was Versii's idea.
***
Thanks again Madi!  
We're so thankful for these!
And special thanks to Julie who watched both her own baby and Madi's baby while we did this!  

No comments: