Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Halloween 2016

 Khaleesi just won't leave me be to craft on my own.  Every time I would bring the needle and thread up she would paw at it.  She's like my little shadow...follows me everywhere and always wants to be in on the action.
October 31, 2016
 Versii wanted to be a Minecraft Ocelot...it's basically the "cat" of Minecraft.  So I hand-crafted this for him and he was thrilled!  
Paxton originally came to me and said he wanted to be an "evil elf", which I did not like.  So somehow in my mind I thought, "Hey why don't you be a Garden Gnome?"  To which he happily agreed and then the creating began!  He was so excited about his hat with white fuzzy beard and eyebrows!  
 Since we were invited to our friend's Halloween Party, Josh agreed to wear our Bee and Flower costumes...for one final time.  They are my favorite costumes ever!

 Paxton and his friend Ellie at our ward Harvest Party.
 My friend Liv and her baby "lion" Wyatt at my parents ward Halloween party.
She made his lion hat and I love it!
 Liv's daughter, Frances as a "Flower", also handmade!  Just darling!

 My friend Autumn and I at Andy and Heather's Halloween party.
Boys in the band!  Josh with some of his band-mates dressed as musicians, love it!  Especially Andy as "Ozzy Osbourne", that expression cracks me up!  They originally wanted Josh to dress as Michael Jackson, but when they handed Josh this wig, he instantly reminded me of Lenny Kravitz...so he just went with it!


No comments: