Monday, February 19, 2018

Family Picture Day!

 November 11, 2017 - Heading to the airport to pick up my cousin Maryann.  We had been chatting on the phone about how I needed to find a photographer to take our family photos and she said, "Buy me a ticket and I'll fly out to take them!"  So that's just what we did!  
When we arrived at Cathedral Park, in Portland, it was really raining, so we decided to drive into downtown to eat lunch while we waited for the rain to die down.
This photo was taken Downtown, on the way to Mod Pizza.  I felt a little overdressed to be walking down the streets of Portland in the middle of the day in a fancy skirt.
 By the time we got back to the park, our prayers for some nice weather had been answered, and the rain had stopped. We were able to get a few dry hours for photos.  If you haven't been to Cathedral Park before, it's definitely worth seeing.  The architectural design under the St. John's Bridge is just beautiful!

Kaden - Age 14
Versii - Age 10
Paxton - Age 8
I love this one of Josh and I.
Kaden and Josh are practically the same height now!  I can't believe he's grown so much!
Josh and his boys.
Thank you so much Nan!  You were able to capture so many great photos!  I love how they turned out!

No comments: