Tuesday, January 12, 2021

October: Halloween 2019

October 19, 2019: Carving pumpkins and comparing heights.
Josh and Kaden are nearly the same height.

October 24, 2019: Paxton wanted to be Gollum from Lord of the Rings.  
This is the costume we put together for him.  We bought the skin tone suit and stitched the loin cloth on and bought huge ears, which I stitched to the hood and added long grey embroidery thread as his long thin hairs.  And of course we got him "the Ring" aka "My precious" to go with his costume.

October 26, 2019: Ward Harvest Party
Somehow we decided that since Paxton was Gollum, we would all follow suit and dress as characters from the Lord of the Rings.  Josh (a dwarf), Kaden (a ring wrath), me (Lady Galadriel) and Versii (a hobbit).
Paxton and his friend Washington.





I handmade my headpiece and elfin ear jewelry.


October 31, 2019: Paxton and Versii on Halloween.
Paxton went out trick or treating with his friend Washington.  
Paxton's haul of candy!
October 27: Josh and I ready for church.  




 

No comments: