Thursday, July 21, 2022

June Road Trips

June 2nd, 2022
Paxton took his first solo flight to El Paso, Texas, to visit his best friend, Washington, who lives in New Mexico.
June 4th: They visited White Sands National Park.

June 5th: Documenting that I did my hair for church on Sunday.
Josh planned to drive to Las Vegas to pick up Paxton after his trip and see friends.
He convinced Versii to ride down with him and then he flew Versii back home.
Along the way they camped in the new rooftop tent camper.











June 8th: This is Paxton and Washington getting ready to float the Rio for the fourth time!
June 9th: Wet N' Wild Water park.
June 10th: They hiked slot canyon.  
Paxton had so much fun hanging out with his best friend! 
June 8th: First photos of Kaden and his companion, Elder Friend, at the Mexico City MTC.
I have made a new blog to share Kaden's mission adventures, so every week I'll copy and paste the email and photos he sends to his blog.  I figured that would be the easiest way to keep track and share his mission experience.
https://elderowensinguatemala.blogspot.com/

These are the first photos I found posted online via the Mexico City MTC Facebook page. 
I had fun searching and watching for pictures of Kaden.

June 11th: While Josh waited to pick up Paxton, he had a chance to visit his friend Kimberly.  

Paxton, fresh off of his flight back to Las Vegas and on their way to California for the night.
Josh and Paxton stayed the night with our friends the Wright's, Ray and Darlene's daughter Amy's family.  This is Paxton with Brock and Reagan.

They had fun swimming and playing together.
June 13th: Tux in Kaden's room, which is temporarily turned to a guest room.

The bedside cabinet and the bookcase came home from Josh's office, as the company leased a new building and we needed to move everything out of the old space. 
I love them in the room!

With Kaden in mind, I wanted some reminders of him in his old room. 
I found this framed scripture at the store and decided it was perfect!
Also, I framed Kaden's mission announcement.
And I framed our last family photo with Elder Owens to put in the room as well.
I love all these little reminders of Kaden!






No comments: