Tuesday, December 26, 2023

May 2023 Highlights

May 3, 2023: Logan, Versii and Lochlin working on Versii's car.


May 4: Prune Hill Lunch group at Costa Vida.
May 4: Josh and I took the boys to see a movie at the Camas Theatre.  
But we had convinced them after we were in the car that we were about to go see a movie Hallmark style movie and they were less than thrilled!  It was hilarious because the preview came on and for the movie we had joked about and I leaned over to Paxton and said, "That's so funny that they're airing a preview for the movie we're about to watch."  These were their reactions to that haha!  
But they were all pleasantly surprised to see that we were actually going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy.  

I decided to start watercolor painting again.  Here are a collection of cards I made while I was practicing.

I have always loves this saying.
May 10: More time working on Versii's car.

A beautiful flower blooming in my yard.  I think it's a Camas Lily.

May 13: Versii recruited a bunch of his friends to come move the frame of his car back under the body.  





Tux enjoying some sun.

May 14: Mother's Day!  I enjoyed talking to Elder Kaden Owens and beautiful hand made cards from my boys!  


No comments: