Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blue Mood

We had our ultrasound today and we are having another boy. I can't say that I am completely thrilled with the news. I wanted to cry, but...I didn't. I'll spare you all the images of his gender. But I assure you that they are unmistakeable. There is no chance this baby will come out as a girl. ---Mom says that she figures this little boy needs to be in our home and that if I had been given a girl then this would have been our last child.--- Undoubtedly, this is a true statement.
The doctor said his measurements are right on schedule for my due date and he weighs about 12 ounces right now. I saw all 10 fingers and toes!
Josh and I are still in disagreement about boy names that we like, so I'm not sure what his name will be yet. We'll let you know.
Kaden is excited about having another baby brother. And Versii doesn't have a clue.

8 comments:

Nicole W. said...

I just know he's going to be an awesome kid!!! You'll get your girl yet...hang in there!
I LOVE YOU!

The Lara Family said...

I am pretty bummed too that the baby isn't a girl. I guess you will just have to keep popping out the kids until you get your girl!

Daya said...

I hate to say I'm sorry because it's not as though anything is wrong with boys but I am sad that this one isn't your girl. Maybe you can still put him in dresses and stuff. ;o)

The Fullmers Four said...

Boys are great!!! Just think, you are half way to a basket ball team! And when they are teen agers you wont have a ton a drama.

By the way, I think we need to hang out and have a play date for Owen and Versii.

tren said...

Be careful, my sister-in-law had five boys before she finally got her little girl! Congrats anyway. I actually can't believe you're already far enough along to find out the gender. It seems like just barely that you found out you were pregnant.

Clayton and Camea said...

Yay! I know you were hopeing for a girl, but boys are great ! ( I want a boy) I say YOU get to name to baby because YOU do all the hard work ;)

That is one adorable ultrasound picture!

Linds said...

It seems like everyone is having a boy this year. Must be the year of the boys. And look at it this way, at least you won't have to buy a bunch of new stuff. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

At least you can have kids! Look at me and Matthew, we've been trying for a year and a half. I would give anything just to be pregnant. Keep your head up! We love you and congrats!

Chelsie & Matthew