Saturday, December 27, 2008

New House Complete

There have been a few requests for some pictures of the inside of the new house. Here they are:
This is the living room and view of the kitchen/dining room. We finally had our table and chairs delivered today, after waiting over a week due to the snow. We were really excited to finally have a real table.
The gas fireplace with cherry mantel.

View from the kitchen. To the left of the stairs, is a half bath when you first walk into the house. Down the hall, the first door on the right is a walk-in pantry. The picture below only shows half of it. The door on the end of the hallway is the laundry room and the master is on the right.
View from the top of the stairs.

Our bedroom upstairs. The boys room is right next door and there's a bonus room upstairs too.

Here's our bathroom. It's right across the hall from our rooms. I love having a bathroom on the same floor as my room. We're still busy unpacking and organizing. Mostly everything has been moved over from the other house. But we still have boxes left to move over...we're just waiting for the snow to melt down and the rain to stop. I hate moving, but it's nice to finally be in the new house.

8 comments:

Nicole W. said...

OH my gosh, it's amazing!!!! I can't wait to come see you guys!!!!!
xoxox

guerry girls said...

Love it ! When Emily and I come up this summer we will have to go do something, mabey with out the kids?

AJ Candrian said...

It's been fun to watch your home progress from beginning to end! It's beautiful! I bet you're so glad to finally be in your own place! I love that you're so close to your family! So nice!

Linds said...

LOVE IT!! I want it!!

The Hill Family said...

It is beautiful! I LOVE all the windows! I need to ask you a question about RS...could you comment me your e-mail address or send me an e-mail at bandehill@hotmail.com. I thought I had your address but I don't! Thanks!!!

honi said...

I LOVE it. SO perfect and simple. How are you? How are the boys? How is your growing belly?

The Fullmers Four said...

SO nice. I am super excited for you guys!!!

Amy said...

Joy, your house is gorgeous! I loved the vaulted ceilings. One day when I have my own house, that is a must! It looks great.