Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Bump

For those of you who live out-of-town and are dying to know what I look like right now...
...here is the picture you've all been waiting for.
--Sorry to disappoint those of you who want to see my bare belly...that's never going to happen. After my first baby, I don't think anyone will ever see a picture of my unclothed mid-section ever again...even in it's best state. I did take my measurements, bust-waist-hips, but due to the shocking numbers, I will not be posting them here.

Here's the baby update:
I did have another ultrasound this morning, ultrasound number 5. The placenta has officially moved out of the way, so it's safe for me to have the baby any day now. And Paxton is measuring about 6 lbs. 4 oz. -- So I'm really hoping now that this little one can be on his way soon. Besides, I don't think that he's got any more room to grow where he's at. A month ago he was measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule and now he is measuring one week early...so it looks like his growing has slowed a little. Your guess on when he will officially come into the world, is as good as mine. Josh thinks that maybe he'll come right in between the boys birthdays, which are May 20th and 23rd. May is looking to be a very expensive time of the year for us.

10 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Oh gosh Joy - you look so fabulous and adorable - as always!! Keep us updated!!

AJ Candrian said...

Love the picture! It looks like you have a basketball tucked inside your shirt! :) Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like!

Daya said...

You look to be wearing the awesome pants!! I love the belly. I think I could hold a belly off with you right now though and I have a month to go after you! Yikes!!!

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous! i cant wait to see Paxton!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Great look for you! Best wishes for the big due date.

Brittany said...

Wow -- that seemed to all happen so fast! It seems like just yesterday I read that you were pregnant. I hope it all goes well for you!

The Fullmers Four said...

You are such a cute Preggy Mama! Perfect little basket ball belly. So cute!

Linds said...

You look fantastic! Absolutely adorable!! And he can come on May 18, that's my b-day. It's a great day to be born.

Clayton and Camea said...

You look gorgeous! I love it!! and...YOU'RE tiny...it's just your belly that's basketballish. Hurray for moving placenta's! Good luck. It's coming up fast! (but probably not fast enough for you!)

honi said...

Wow Joy! That's no baby bump-lol j/k. You look Awesome! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone(o; for me anyway-he he. Hope you are feeling great. Can't wait to meet the little guy.