Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boys Beach Campout with Mimi

This may be picture overload, but I wanted to post them anyway. (And this is not even half of them.) ---Josh's Mom came to town back in the beginning of June. She and the boys went off to the Oregon coast for a beach camping trip. They rented a yurt on the coast and camped out for a few days. I don't know much about the trip except for a few details that I was told over the phone (I was in Texas with the baby.) Apparently Josh's mom, "Mimi" as she has the kids call her, changed Versii's diaper and was letting him run around naked to air out --- then he ran over and peed on her leg. Also, Versii made a huge mess --- nothing new there. And Joshua came home with a case of Poison oak --- he's just now recovering from. Since I wasn't there, we'll just let the pictures tell the story, but it looks like the boys had fun!















































1 comment:

Linds said...

Those are some great pictures. Love them! And that's funny that Josh's mom likes the kids to call her Mimi. I have a sister named Mimi, that's really her name. Funny!