Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tiny Hands = Big Love

The boys and I made Josh a special Father's Day gift this year.
I thought it would be cool to make him a tie with all the boys hand prints.
Kaden's turned out perfectly,
but then he is 6 years old and has a steady hand.
Versii's turned out alright,
but I had to grab his hand away fast because he wanted to start smearing it around.
And Paxton just wouldn't cooperate,
so his hand print had to be pieced together, one finger at a time.
It didn't turn out exactly like I had hoped, but I think it's still neat!
Josh loved it, just like he loves his boys! He's such a great father to them!




3 comments:

Linds said...

Way cute! I think it looks great. And I love that picture of all your boys together, so cute!!

Jeff and Amy said...

That is an awesome idea! I've got to remember that for next year.

Xoxo Grandma said...

My favorite picture is with Les & Josh & the boys...so cute. The tie was a very creative & cute idea.