Monday, October 12, 2009

Angela & Skee's Wedding September 19th

My friend Angela was married on September 19th out in Parkdale, Oregon on Three Rocks Farm. (It's about an 1 and a 1/2 hour drive from us.) And Versii did not nap all day. But we still managed to have an enjoyable time. Thank goodness it was outdoors and Versii stayed pretty excited about running all over.
Funny story: I've known Angela since the 4th grade and she lived just down the street. She hated me back then, because she thought I was getting special attention from our teacher, "Mr. T" as we called him. She was so mad about it, that she actually blacked my face out in her yearbook. ---But, we ended up becoming friends and here we are over a decade later and we still like each other. :) She's one of my oldest friends and I love her.

Mom & Dad.

The boys enjoying the view.

The decorations were beautiful. And so much fun!
Angela and her Mom made everyone handmade soaps to enjoy.



Here comes the bride.

The "I
do's."

Paxton getting his first taste of the sweet life.
A yummy pear to be exact.





Paxton - 16 weeks

Us with the bride.

Kaden taking a turn on the apple press.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Frigault!

1 comment:

George Thruwhistle said...

Hey

My name is Alex Hero. I am an OLD friend of Skee's Where is he living ?

I miss him!