Monday, October 12, 2009

Who does he look like?

Well, unfortunately, we don't have any pictures of Joshua at 4 months. But Mom found my 4 months pictures and I think we have a winner.
Paxton really does look a lot like I did as a baby.
And everyone is always commenting that Versii looks like a little Joy.
I can't wait to see who Paxton looks like when he gets older. Maybe he'll start to look more like Joshua.

Here we are, side by side - both 4 months old.
I'm on the left, in case you couldn't tell by the dated look of my pictures.





Oh yeah, he's a chubby baby too. He's got the same little double chin. :)

4 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

He does look a lot like Joy. Who would have guessed?

Jeff and Amy said...

Holy cow you two do look a ton alike! I love comparing baby pictures :)

Linds said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like the same baby, just different clothes. Crazy!!

Unknown said...

happy family :)