Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jumping for Joy

August 30, 2013 
We started my 34th birthday off at Inflatable Kingdom.
It's one of the boys favorite places to go.
They say we went there for my birthday.
But I say it was the only open play before school starts, so it had to be today.
I just think Versii's hair is hilarious!
After Inflatable Kingdom, Mom took the boys and I out to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory.  I love their spumoni ice cream!
While we were there the boys were cold and snuggled up together in Grandma's fleece.
The boys worked really hard to make me a special birthday banner.
Top Left: Art by Versii, Top Right: Paxton
Bottom Left: Paxton wrote "Mom" for the first time
Bottom Right: From Kaden
Mom and I.
***
In the late afternoon, I took Josh to the airport.  
He had to fly down to Utah and take advantage of the 3 days weekend to work on our house, so we can sell it.
Last year he had to work on my birthday and this year too.
I told him, next year he'd better make it a point to spend the whole day with me. 
In the evening, my sister's card came in the mail.
These tickets were inside!
I can't believe she got me tickets to see OneRepublic!
They are one of my favorite bands!
She knew I wanted to go, because when I saw they were coming to town, I text her and said she should come up and go with me.
My sister Julie is always spoiling me!
You are the best Jewels, Love you!
(Josh says his gift to me is that he's going to the concert with me and won't complain.  Haha, we're going to have so much fun!  I can't wait!)
For dinner, my good friend, Liv picked me up and we met the girls at Olive Garden.  We had a great time talking and laughing!  I love these ladies! 
Thanks for a great night!
L to R: Me, Daya, Becki (holding Liv's baby Frances), Margo and Olivia
***
I had a fantastic day!
Thanks to Mom for watching my boys so I could go out.
And thanks in advance for watching them while I enjoy the concert next week!

No comments: