Friday, September 13, 2013

Soot Soot Everywhere!

 September 1, 2013
Paxton was playing outside and had been wanting to clean Grandpa's truck.  All of a sudden from inside, Mom see's this little black boy dart across the backyard and yelled for me to "Come quick!"  I race to the door to find this mess!  ---Apparently, Paxton discovered the inside of the tailpipe on Dad's truck.  It's about 4 inches in diameter, so it's big enough for him to reach right in and well...coat himself with the soot!
Lucky for me, I keep Ivory Bar soap on hand for spot cleaning clothes.  (It's excellent for getting out everything from oil and grease spots to baby poop.)  Anyway, between the soap and some eye makeup remover, I was able to successfully clean Paxton up without too much trouble.  But, it still took 48 minutes to clean him up!
This kid is just the cutest trouble maker!

No comments: