Friday, August 21, 2015

End of August 2014

 August 25, 2014: Paxton eating pizza during a late night working on the house.  I just love that face!
 August 28, 2014: Kaden at 6th Grade Orientation, testing out his locker.  Top lockers are the best!
 Versii and Paxton meeting their teachers and checking out their classrooms on Back to School night.
 My sister Julie, her husband and kids flew up to surprise me for my birthday.  I had no idea they were coming!  It was fun to spend time with them. Austin and Ashlyn came to back to school night with us.
 Striking a pose of the school stage.
August 30, 2014: My 35th Birthday!
August 31, 2014:  The problem with surprises is that we didn't know Julie was coming when we bought our concert tickets to see the Dave Matthews Band at the Gorge Amplitheater.  So we had to leave my sister behind for the night. We are not giant Dave Matthews fans, but touring with them was one of our favorite bands: Blind Pilot.  And I really wanted to see them.  Although, I was disappointed that they didn't perform on the main stage.  I was so sure they'd be part of the main show, we ended up missing the first part of their set.  We had so much fun on our overnight date!  Thanks to Mom for watching our kiddos while we were away.
Beautiful Gorge views.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post. thanks for the shared with us. stretch woven fabric