Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Thatcher Family Reunion: July 2014

July 11, 2014: Thatcher Family Reunion
Sadly, due to a last minute issue with our remodel, Josh was unable to come along with us. 
BBQ at my Aunt Becky and Uncle Leo's.
The kids with "Queen Teddy" aka, my cousin, Aubree.
They nicknamed her husband Mike, "King Bear"
Playing on Neskowin Beach.
 All the family with the sand lion we built with Aunt Joy.
 Grandpa took Paxton fishing. He was so proud he ran around, fish in his hand, telling everyone: "I caught this fish myself!"
Swimming at Uncle Karl's with cousins and "King Bear and Queen Teddy"
Paxton and Grandpa on the quad.
Building a sea turtle in the sand with Aunt Joy.



L to R: Dad, Mom, Aunt Joy, Uncle Gary, Aunt Ann, Uncle Karl, Aunt Kim, Uncle Leo and Aunt Becky.
*****
Special thanks to Aunt Becky and Uncle Leo for hosting a BBQ at their place and to Aunt Kim and Uncle Karl for having all of us at their Otis home.  We had such a great time!  

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

At first glance, I thought, did the family have another reunion without me?