Monday, February 6, 2017

Christmas 2016


December 11, 2016
Josh and I at Autumn and Brian's Christmas Party.
 Josh, Heather, Andy and I

Autumn, Joy, Heather and Jenae
Love these ladies!  We had such a great time!  My face hurt from all the laughing!
***
Christmas Eve we went to my parent's house.  
I recorded my Dad reading us the Christmas Story, as he traditionally does on Christmas Eve.  Unfortunately, I only thought to record it, after he had started, so you'll have to forgive me for missing the beginning. 
***
 December 25, 2016
Christmas morning!
We opened gifts and then went to church.  
It was a great meeting filled with beautiful Christmas music and an inspired talk by the Bishop.

 Kaden excited about his new iPhone!


 Versii loves art!  He asked for a huge gel pen pack and a composition notebook with forest animals on the front.


 Paxton asked for a stuffed cat.  And it's a calico, just like our real cat, Khaleesi.






 Legos and Nerf guns!  You can never have too many!



 Paxton wanted cat posters.  So we compromised and gave him bulletin boards and cat photos. 
 Our beautiful view Christmas Eve morning!





Paxton made this picture for us, as a gift, at school.

No comments: