Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Inside our Finished Apartment!

Our completed ADU Apartment:
640 sq ft, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
We listed the apartment for rent on Apartments.com and Zillow.  We had a lot of inquiries, even though I did not have any interior pictures posted...as we had not yet completed the inside.  --I'm so happy with the tenant we chose.  She is super sweet and after signing a 12-month lease, she moved in on February 1st.  We were still in the process of completing all the finish work when she first came to tour the apartment.  I was out cleaning and adding finishing touches until late the night before she moved in. I can say I'm definitely happy to be done working on it, but a little sad to hand over the keys and no longer be able to take people in or escape there for peace and quiet ha ha!  
Floorplan
Outside the front door.
(This is her wreath on the door.)
 Front entry.
Slate tile.
Industrial carpet on the stairs.

 View from the living room to the entry.
Hall closet.
Hallway to bedroom, laundry closet on right.
Washer/Dryer included.
Large 11x12 foot master bedroom.


 Bathroom with tub/shower.

 Marble countertop.

 Kitchen/Living Room: We designed the kitchen island to double as a table top and added in a desk space in the right corner so our tenant could make the best use of the space.


View to the living room area.
I arranged a small gift basket to welcome our new tenant.
Some homemade bath salts, hand-lotion, mixed nuts and chocolate!
 Gorgeous views of Mt. Hood and the Columbia River from the window above the desk area in the kitchen!
 As with most views, pictures often can't do them justice.  The view from the apartment is simply beautiful in person!

 Here's a short video tour of our apartment, since it's temporarily not ours to show.  I think I'll use this video next time we list the apartment. 
And this video is a walk-through tour I did myself, so not the greatest of tours, but shows more of the inside.

No comments: