Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Final Band Concert


 June 20, 2017: Kaden's Final 8th Grade Band concert.  He won't be doing band in high school, because you can only play electric bass in Jazz Band.  His high school only offers Jazz Band during "zero period", which is before school.  And Kaden is planning to attend early morning seminary during the same time.  But, I have no doubt that he will continue to play his bass on his own.  Kaden has a great ear for music and is able to learn new songs easily.  He definitely has a talent for music!  On an unrelated note to music, as Mom and I watched Kaden's concert, we decided he is the most handsome young man in the band!  I mean look how cute he is in the picture above.   

"Jupiter's Hymn"
The 8th Grade band played 4 different selections...and I recorded each song for your listening pleasure.
***
"Sesame Street Showcase"
My personal favorite of the 4: "Gabriel's Oboe"
And last..."The Seventh Day"

No comments: