Monday, December 31, 2018

My Birthday

August 30, 2018: My 39th Birthday!
Josh's brother Jordan, Jamie and their son Kameron flew into town from Colorado to visit us.  So naturally we needed to take them out exploring in Portland.
Our first stop: A tour of the Pittock Mansion 

Next we hit Mod Pizza from lunch, a little shopping in downtown's Nordstrom Rack and took a ride on Portland's Aerial Tram.


 Then we went to my favorite dessert shop, Pix Patisserie, for my absolute favorite dessert: The Concord! 
...And as I found out the year before, if you eat it there, they will gift you a free dessert for your birthday!


 After Pix, we drove home to a delicious dinner made by our friends the Higgins.  Erica made me street tacos by special request!  Thanks so much Erica and Sean!
It was a great day filled with love and adventure!

No comments: