Monday, December 31, 2018

September Highlights

 September 6, 2018: 
Versii snuggling on the couch with Cerin.
 September 7th: Camping in Stevenson with our friends, the Higgins.
 Paxton swinging on the rope swing at camp.

 The boys testing out the swing.


 Attempting to take a selfie of everyone!







 Erica and Liam.
 Sean and Liam.
 The campsite we stayed in was in a beautiful area!  But unfortunately these train tracks weren't far from our site...and the trains ran all night long!  So many trains!  They were loud and would shake the trailer.  We won't be staying there again, but we still managed to have fun!  



 September 14th: Kaden came home from school and slapped this down on the table with a grin.  He said, "I got my ID today."  I immediately noticed something off about it.  And I jokingly said to him, "Did you notice anything odd about this?  Or should I start calling you Julian?  Or Mr. Patterson?"  Haha!  He didn't find it as funny as I did...and he sure doesn't like me to share it...but it really gave us a good laugh!
 School Pictures: Kaden Age 15
 Versii: Age 11
Paxton: Age 9

 Cerin laying on the Exploding Kittens puzzle Grandma got us.
 Our first time trying to grow an avocado from a pit, that actually produces a plant.  Yay!
September 28th: My friend Annalei and I with Nicole at one of her Rodan + Fields parties...after trying the new Radiant Defense.  

No comments: