Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol...

For all you American Idol lovers...

Mom's got me watching American Idol with her. She's only watching this season because of David Archutela. He's LDS and he goes to her old high school, Murray High. So, this is the second season that I have ever watched, but the first that I have ever voted. I voted with Mom the last two weeks. And we're not sure if all the votes count or not, but he received 450 votes from our house last night. We were calling from every phone in the house, my cell, Mom's cell, the home phone and even Dad's cell. (Yes, even Dad was in on the dialing action...Mom wouldn't let him go to bed until he got through 40 times.)

So, you know what we'll be doing tonight... Watching the results show. We hope he wins!
(Josh refuses to be a part of any of it.)

3 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

that's so funny! I haven't watched this season (I'll be watching the lost season finale) but I hope he wins too. Just for the sake of your 450 votes!

The Lara Family said...

I'm sad that he didn't win. All that work for nothing!

Clayton and Camea said...

I realize that after I wrote that it really didn't work: 1. the American Idol finale wasn't yesterday, 2. the Lost finale is next week (I have fuzzy pregnant brain!)

As to nothing, that's not true, necissarily....Look at Kelly Pickler, she didn't even make it to the final 2 and she was singing at the country music awards. Alot of contestats that don't win end up doing really well in the music business. So there's still hope for him. :)