Friday, May 23, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

Happy 1st Birthday Versii!
...Apparently just waking up from a nap and party hats don't mix.
Big brother helped out just a little. Once Versii openned the paper enough to see the little Tonka car, he just kept tried to grab it and it was stuck...that upset him a bit.
Boy, was he ever excited to open the Tonka Ride-On toy...he just kept hitting the box, talking jibberish and smiling.




He just loved his cake...didn't know quite what he wanted to do first. Eventually he just started flinging it everywhere.



In the end, we had a pretty messy boy. He had a great time though.
He loved the cake...
(Sorry about the red eyes, Dad's computer doesn't have a picture editing. I'll fix it soon.)



1 comment:

Clayton and Camea said...

It was great talking to you last night! I love those pictures! Versaii is a mini-Joy with brown eyes...I can't believe that he's one already! Time flies!! Happy Birthday Versaii!