Monday, May 19, 2008

"Limited Edition Baked Goods"

Kaden's Scooby Doo Cupcakes...can you see any resemblance?
(Caramel ears, marshmallow eyes, a licorice nose & a bubble gum tongue make this Scooby really tasty. Yum!)
...And Versii's 1st Birthday Cake. Yes this one's just for him.
(Versii chewed on the little rubber duckie all the way through the store.)
No, I'm not a baker...this took me several hours to do. But I guess I didn't do that bad of a job considering I've never tried to make the kids birthday cakes before. Hopefully they taste good. We'll be sampling Kaden's tomorrow (that's his birthday) and Versii will be digging in on Friday.

2 comments:

The Lara Family said...

You did a great job. They both turned out so cute!

Clayton and Camea said...

Joy, You're amazing! Seriously, you'd never know that these were your first atempts at baking greatness! Good job!