Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Versii!

Versii turned 3 on May 23rd!
He was super excited about the balloons and the presents!
It's hard to believe he's 3 already. He doesn't understand the age thing yet.
We keep saying, "You're 3 years old!" And Versii says, "I'm not 3, I'm a Versii!"
Versii loves planes, trains, cars, trucks...any thing that moves really.
So he loved his cake!
"Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you!"
Here are the boys after Daddy pushed there faces into the cake.

I couldn't get one picture where he wasn't standing on his tip-toes.
But I did get him to stand right for a measurement.
May 23rd 2010
Versii is 38 and 5/8 inches tall.
He grew 4 inches since his last birthday!
He seems so tall to me. He's just turned 3 and he's already wearing 4T clothes.

No comments: